Chicken caesar salad pasta bake
6 SP freestyle, 7sp/7pp per serving
- 2 cups of cooked penne pasta I use a Canadian product, PC blue menu high fiber
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken my favorite way to cook chicken is in the crockpot, just place boneless breast in a little broth and cook on low for 4-6 hours
- 1/4 cup of chopped red & green peppers
- 1 cup light grated mozzarella cheese or any light grated cheese
- 1/2 cup of fat free caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup lightly crushed croutons
- 1 T finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 T bacon crumbs
Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish.
Mix everything together in a bowl, leaving out the croutons, parmesan cheese and bacon.
Place in casserole dish and evenly spread croutons on top followed by parmesan and bacon crumbs.
Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, serves 6 at 6 SP freestyle points, 7 smart points & 7 points plus per serving.
Nutritional info per serving..Calories 294... Fat 6.6g... Saturated fat 2.3g... Carbs 32g... Fiber 3.8g... Sugars 2.4g... Protein 26g