Cheesy chicken & broccoli alfredo bubble up
5-6PP, 5 SP on blue & purple, 6 SP on green
- 1 7.5 oz package pillsbury biscuits in the 4 value pack, if you can't find those just weigh out from a bigger pack
- 3 cups frozen broccoli
- 10 oz cooked and cubed boneless skinless chicken breast
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced fat alfredo pasta sauce see picture to compare
- 1/2 cup shredded light mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded asiago cheese can substitute to a cheese of your liking
Preheat oven to 375F and spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
Cut your 10 biscuits into 6 small pieces each and layer in the bottom of your dish. If you want you can pre bake the dough for 5 minutes (some ovens vary and some may find the middle does not cook through, I never have an issue but pre baking should eliminate this from happening)
Cook your broccoli in microwave as directed on package.
In a bowl mix your broccoli, cooked and cubed chicken, salt & pepper, alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese together.
Spoon evenly onto your biscuit pieces and bake in oven for 25 minutes. Remove form oven and add your asiago cheese on top. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Cut into 6 equal servings.
Personal Points- 5-6 depending on your 0PP foods
SP Freestyle- (blue & purple) 5 using WW recipe builder
Smart points- (green) 6 using SP calculator
Points plus- 6 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving (not incl broccoli) Calories 223...Fat 6.7g...Saturated fat 3.1g... Carbs 18.7g...Fiber 0.6g...Sugars 2.3g...Protein 22.9g using My Fitness Pal