I teamed up with Flatout again this month and I am super excited to share with you all my latest creation..
Flatout® Flatbread is now endorsed by Weight Watchers®! Flatout Flatbreads are BIG on flavor with no added sugar while also being a terrific source of protein and fiber, making them a great choice for those looking for healthier flatbread options. On the Weight Watchers Beyond the Scale program, which empowers Weight Watchers members to eat the foods they love and live the life they want while losing weight, members can enjoy Flatout Flatbreads for 2 to 4 SmartPoints® value each. You can check out their store locator here to find Flatout near you.
If you know me well you know I’m likely to find a sweet way to use these breads and these cinnamon sugar banana rolls are no joke when it comes to a sweet delicious treat.. to top it off they could not be any easier to make.. 4 smart points each, when I made them up I ate both for 8 points cause if I am being honest they were just too good to share ha!
- 1 Flatout original, I used multigrain with flax
- Egg whites (for brushing bread)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large banana
- 2 Tbsp sugar free caramel sauce (I used Smuckers)
- *Optional to top with some whip cream, cool whip or ice cream
- Spray a medium frying pan well with some cooking spray and heat up over medium heat on stove.
- Cut your flatout bread in half, and cut your banana in half, roll banana up in the wrap.
- Mix your sugar & cinnamon together and spread out on a flat plate.
- Brush your rolls with egg whites, coating well.
- Roll in sugar mix coating all areas, make sure you use up all of the sugar mix.
- Once your pan has heated well, add a little more spray and then place rolls in pan, they only need to cook for a few minutes each side.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce (best drizzled from a small bag with a tiny hole cut off)
- Makes 2 rolls (you can make 1 at a time if you'd prefer) 4 smart points per roll (3 points plus)
- Nutritional info per roll.. Calories 120.. Fat 1g...Sat fat 0g...Carbs 26.4g.. Fiber 4.6g...Sugars 6.5g..Protein 4.5g