Peanut butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven! 🙂 And you don’t need a lot to cure those cravings. What I love about weight watchers is you can still have your chocolate and peanut butter fix and stay within your daily points. These little crescent bites are the perfect treat and only 3 smart points each. All you need is 3 ingredients and 15 minutes and your good to go!
- 1 package pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp light peanut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a baking sheet and set aside.
- Unroll your crescent rolls and make one large piece of dough with all 8 rolls, pinch together any open seems. Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips evenly over dough.
- Carefully roll up your dough so you have a long roll.
- Using a serrated knife cut into 14 pieces and form a ring on your baking sheet, the pieces should be very close to each other.
- Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes, checking to prevent over baking. Melt your peanut butter in the microwave for approx. 45-60 seconds. Very carefully slide your crescent ring onto a plate and drizzle with your melted peanut butter. Each piece is 3sp or 2pp, best served warm.
- Nutritional info, per bite.. Calories 67... Fat 2.7g... Saturated fat 1g.. Carbs 9.2g... Fiber 0.1g.. Sugars 2.9g.. Protein 1.4g