I just love a good loaf..and I am a big fan of cinnamon sugar anything! 😉 So this banana cinnamon swirl loaf had me smiling from ear to ear 🙂 It’s 5 smart points per slice and makes 10 nice large slices.. Enjoy!
Banana cinnamon swirl loaf
Recipe type: Loafs
5sp or 3pp per slice
- 1.5 cups flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla 0% greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cinnamon swirl mix
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regular sized loaf pan and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking soda and 1 tsp cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl using an electric mixer beat together your mashed banana and brown sugar. Add in your egg, egg whites, apple sauce and yogurt and continue beating. Add your vanilla and then stir in your dry ingredients.
- Put half of the batter into your loaf pan and spread out.
- In a small zip lock bag shake together your 3 Tbsp white sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon. Evenly sprinkle it on top of your batter. Pour the remaining batter into your loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into 10 slices, each slice is 5sp or 3pp.
- Nutritional info (not incl banana) Per slice.. Calories 137.. Fat 0.7g.. Saturated fat 0.2g... Carbs 28g... Fiber 1g... Sugars 13g... Protein 3.9g